Guide to EnduraSign QuickFit Frame
Here at Oxford Plastics, we’re proud to announce our new safety product range – the EnduraSign QuickFit Frame range – is now available. With numerous benefits such as being fitted with 4 antiluce droplocks, compatible with 300mm spaced QuickFit faces and being 40% more compact than other signs and the option of bespoke branding, learn more about this innovative range – and how it can simplify and improve your current ways of working.
What is the EnduraSign QuickFit Frame product range?
EnduraSign QuickFit Frame
Compatible with 300mm drilled quick-fit sign faces, this sign frame is the perfect solution for any temporary road structure. The modular design allows the correct signage to be quickly assembled – with no sharp edges, meaning you get a simple folding system for easy storage. This product is proficient in managing both traffic flow as well as pedestrian traffic, and will only need one frame for multiple signs faces – saving space in a works van.
Made from recycled PVC, this product replaces single-use sandbags, ensuring that installation remains compliant in all weather conditions. The EnduraSign Ballast works alongside the EnduraSign QuickFit Frame by locking securely into the frame, meaning that more can be added in high wind conditions securely and easily, ranging from Category C, B & A wind loading.
Why we developed this range
We’re constantly looking to improve and define our product ranges – which is why we actively listen to our end users. They told us that there were a number of issues with current construction safety products on the market that needed resolving:
- Easily broken – existing streetworks signs break easily
- Non-compliance notices – peeling and damaged reflective leads to costly non-compliance notices
- Capacity – signs take up a lot of space on work vans, meaning there is less room for other safety equipment
Main benefits of this range
By creating the EnduraSign QuickFit Frame range, this aims to easily solve the above problems that end users are facing by the following new features:
- Damaged sign faces – using changeable signs, you’re able to easily change any damaged or broken sign faces – to get the sign up and running again as quickly as possible. We also offer the ‘Right to Repair’ – meaning that if the droplocks were to break, for example, these can be supplied for replacement from Oxford Plastics.
- 40% more compact than other signs – allowing users to stack compactly for transport purposes.
- Super durable – meaning they can be driven over and still spring back into shape.
- Reduces non-compliance – 19mph wind resistance without ballasting, meaning non-compliance fines due to signs falling over will be reduced. Add one or multiple EnduraSign Ballasts to the frame to achieve Category B & A.
- Bespoke branding – option of corporate branding for theft prevention and inventory management. Choose from RAL coloured frames, and an embossed logo on the leg or the ballast.
This new innovative safety product range essentially solves all the above problems that traffic management contractors experience with current safety products in the marketplace, and Oxford Plastics aims to be the number one safety equipment provider in the UK.
Who is this product range aimed at?
Designed with our UK and European markets in mind, the main consumers for this product range include:
- Utility companies
- Streetworks contractors
- Traffic management contractors
- Customers who buy – streetworks signs, Chapter 8 barriers, road cones, trench covers and sandbags
Want to know more about our new innovative product range? Get in touch with a member of our specialist team here at Oxford Plastics.
Guide to HAUC products
What is the HAUC? The HAUC stands for the Highways Authorities and Utilities Committee. This committee was established to en...
Your health and safety events calendar for 2023
When it comes to health and safety, we at Oxford Plastics have been at the centre of site safety for over 35 years – ma...
What are the risks of slips trips and falls on a works site
Working on a construction site, it can be challenging to reduce the risks of slips, trips and falls that arise due to wet and...