Here at Oxford Plastics, our EnduraSign QuickFit Frame is a plastic sign frame that is compatible with standard 300mm drilled quick-fit sign faces – perfect for any temporary road structure, managing traffic flow as well as pedestrian traffic.
This all-plastic road traffic sign is easy and safe to handle. The modular design means the correct signage can be quickly assembled on site – with no sharp edges and a simple folding system for easy storage.
Additionally, space and weight limitations are improved in works vehicles compared to using 1 piece Chapter 8 signs. Learn more about this temporary traffic sign.
- Ultra-durable sign frame is resistant to cracking
- Plastic sign frame fitted with 4 antiluce droplocks, compatible with 300mm spaced quickfit faces
- Compact design to take up less space in works vehicles
- Lightweight 3.3kg design reduces weight in works vehicles
- Interchangeable sign faces can be installed on-site
- Highly resistant to wind
- Category C (19 mph) winds without ballast
- Category B (39 mph) winds with a 9kg weight (for 1050 rectangle use 13kg)
- Compatible with EnduraSign Ballast (link to product page) 9kg weight
- Clearly label equipment and prevent theft with a corporate nameplate and custom RAL colour frame
- Create clear signage and information in all weather
Looking to purchase your own EnduraSign QuickFit Frame? Speak to one of our experts for more information on this temporary road sign today.