Wheelchair and utility ramp from Oxford Plastics
The new Oxford Plastics SafeKerb wheelchair ramp has been created to comply and exceed the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA).
It provides a safe means for wheelchair and pushchair users to reach the next level when a footpath has been closed for street works. It can also provide easy access for sack trucks; wheelie bins etc. up to 250kg.
Features and Advantages
- Complies and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Street works, Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA)
- Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides for a secured access.
- Can support a weight up to 250 kg.
- The wider access makes the product convenient and easy to use.
- Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- 100% recyclable.
- Compact stacking for easy transport & storage.
- Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60 mm to 160 mm).
- Recommended to be bolted down for a maximum stability and security.
- Can be used as an access for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc., up to 250 kg.
|Length end to end||1265 mm|
|Lenght between side guards||1215 mm|
|Number per pallet||20|