The Oxford Plastics 12/8 is a versatile safety cover that is exceptionally rigid in construction, yet lightweight. This sturdy glass reinforced composite cover maintains performance in the most demanding situations.
Safe and Secure: Oxford Plastics 1200 x 800 is suitable for trenches up to 700mm wide.
Features and Advantages
- Complies with the UK's DETR Safety at Streetworks and Roadworks Code of Practice.
- Moulded from a single piece of glass reinforced composite.
- Slip resistant surface and chamfered edges to prevent tripping.
- Underside has ribbed framework for added strength.
- Can take the distributed weight of a vehicle of up to 2000 kg.
- Can emboss with company name or logo for corporate identity.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Lighter than a steel cover.
- Stronger than a wooden plate.
- Anti-slip surface.
|Number per pallet||30|
|Colour||Yellow (standard), any other colours on request.|