The new Oxford trench cover has an innovative Flexi-Edge system which greatly reduces trip hazards for pedestrians.
The underside and edge of the Oxford Low Pro are made from a soft flexible material which grips the surface underneath the board and helps to reduce any unwanted movement as it is antislide, non-pinned and self-weighted. Its innovative design reduces installation time as there is no need to bolt the product down, but is still very stable.
Features and Advantages
- Conforms to National Grid Footway Board Specification T/SP/E/42.
- Heavier that traditional trench covers thanks to its PVC anti slip edge.
- Central section made from glass reinforced composite.
- Very stable without bolting.
- Takes up any cambers in the pavement.
- Greatly reduced trip hazard for pedestrians.
- Covers a 700mm trench.
- Supports a weight up to 500kg.
- Gas Vents and Probe Hole designed into product.
- Shock resistant.
- Can be personalised with corporate colour and logo.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Long lasting product - Flexible edges can be replaced.
- Anti-trip flexible edge.
- Quick installation - does not need to be bolted down.
|Number per pallet||30|
|Colour||Yellow (standard), any other colours on request|