Anti-trip construction barrier that complies to the code of practice and equality act regulations.
The Oxford Plastics StrongWall Heavy Duty plastic Pedestrain and Traffic Safety Barrier is an extremely robust and stable barrier system which is designed to meet the demands of providing safe access for pedestrians through road or construction works (chapter 8).
The barrier comes with an 18kg base which ensures that the barrier is stable in windy conditions.
Features and advantages
- Compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks.
- Heavy recycled base of 18kg - standard colour black.
- Top section can be supplied in red, white and orange.
- High density (HD) moulded top section can be water filled, which will add a further 15kg.
- Designed for compact stacking to provide low transport costs.
- Anti-tamper linking system – prevents unauthorised dismantle.
- Can be personalised with corporate colour and logo.
- Recycled and 100% recyclable.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Performs well in windy conditions.
|Total Weight||22 kg|
|Colour||Top: orange, white, other colours on request.
|Test and data||Strongwall Barrier – self-weighted no extra ballast, Maximum wind speed achieved, 32mph (51km/h).
MIRA Wind Tunnel Test
Maximum sideways force: 400 Newtons .
Accessories can be purchased seperately, please enquire for information:
Base: Product No: 0197
Top barrier: Product No: 0629