Heavy duty plastic construction fence, complies to the code of practice and equality act regulations.
Designed to protect deep excavations and hazardous sites, this anti-climb trench fence will give you the flexibility and security (complies to code of practise regulations) you need.
Its modular design means the StrongFence is easy to handle and can be erected by one person.
StrongFence can also be easily transported by small vehicles.
Features and Advantages
- High Level (2 metre) anti-climb fence for deep excavations and hazardous sites.
- Compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks.
- One man assembly.
- Compact for transport by small vehicle.
- Very stable, ideal for high wind situations.
- Entrance Gateways can be incorporated.
- Tamper proof locking clamps available
- Plastic top section also available
- Can be personalised with corporate colour and logo
- 100 % recyclable
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Extremely durable and long lasting.
- Easy one man assembly.
|Number per pallet||9|
|Colour||Top: Orange, white, red, other colours on request.
|Test and data||Strongfence – set up in a rectangle 3m wide x 2m deep 44mph (70km/h).
Strongfence – set up 4m wide with one section attached at 90 degrees 1m in from each end, the wind blowing onto the side with the side sections attached
Mira Wind Tunnel Test July 2009
Maximum sideways force: 400 Newtons.
Accessories available upon enquiry:
Fencing Couplers: Conventional traditional clips.
Metal fence: The fence top can be purchased separately.
Product No: 0632
Base: The base can be purchased separately.
Product No: 0197
Top barrier: The top can be purchased separately.
Product No: 0629